Well nothing much happening over here except party planning. I've been thinking about what to do for my little Sarai's 1st birthday and her TiTi's 40th birthday. Since their birthday's are only a week apart and both significant I had the BRIGHT idea to do them together. Well in doing that, it's no easy feat to combine a one year old's birthday with a 40 year old's. LOL. So FINALLY after MONTHS of deliberating I have the theme that would seem to suit them both. I kinda like the idea of a garden party with a carribean theme. I want to get it simple cuz we are on a budget and don't have money to throw to the wind. I do want it to be nice also. So I just finished writting down the colors I want and the few backyard accessories, food, drinks, etc. NOW, I can actually go out and start purchasing these items. Their birthday are in October and I feel it fast approaching. I get stressed when I have to do things at the last minute. I mean I get really bugged out. So with all that being said, at least I now have the colors that I want and can envision in my head how the backyard will looks. Hopefully the sister who catared my other little one's 1st birthday can hook a sista up again. Them fools tore her food up. Vegan, veggie and all! LOL
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home